auto navara torque convertor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a torque convertor lock-up manual control kit to any of their autos ? looking at one for my nav st-x V6 deisel to stop it running on down hills

can any one answer the question about the Torque Convertor Lock-Up Manual and if one is available or needed for the D40.

I don't think there is one.

TCC lockup is managed by the TCM which is inside the gearbox. You'd have to break into that to change its programming, as far as I can tell. There may not be a way to influence this from outside the box.

I wrote to Wholesale Automatics in Vic who make TCC manual locks for other cars and they didn't respond. Not sure if it's because they can't be bothered, don't know what I'm talking about or don't want to answer the question. All 3 are a cause for concern.

I have been biting my tongue for some time about the business in question, although do agree that they are 3 causes for concern.

For what I under stand they dont make them. Not sure about the V6 but the 2.5 has a pretty awesome low 1st

Back