AUTOELECAU Batterys

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgets

Reaction score
Its time to change my two batteries in the tub and Im looking for some reviews on these ones... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-105AH...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item461df21426
It comes with a handy looking charger as well. I dont know anything about AGM battery's or the brand involved. The battery's will be used to run my fridge all day at work (50ltr arb) . They get charged by a redarc 1220bcdc and I cover around 500ks a week. Anyone else running these battery's? Thanks.

I havn't used those batteries but I have bought quite a few things from Autoelecau over the years and have been impressed with the service and products every time.
I'm in the market for a couple of new batteries for my camper but I know little about the AGM style.

G'day gadgets.

I've purchased from them before and was very happy with the service. I did email them a little while back about those batteries when I was looking for a newy. They said they come from the USA, have been selling them for quite a while and not had any trouble with them. They also said that they had lots of them in stock so if the one I bought was faulty, it could be swapped quickly. They also said they were the people I contact should the battery go faulty, which I thought was good as sometimes you have to contact someone on the other side of the planet.

But having said all that, I bought a Deep River instead.

Thanks for the responses, i too no bugger all about agm batteries . I usually shop by trusted brands that i am familiar with so to buy these will be a little unlike me. But saying that,i might take the risk if there service is good. Thanks for the imput so far.

Whereabouts are you from? I got a 125 AH AGM from batteryvalue.com.au they are in brissy and the freight to nth qld was reasonable as well. I have spoken to this guy a few times with some solar issues i was having. He knows his stuff and the gear is of a very high quaility. I run a 80l waeco off mine with no problems.

Whereabouts are you from? I got a 125 AH AGM from batteryvalue.com.au they are in brissy and the freight to nth qld was reasonable as well. I have spoken to this guy a few times with some solar issues i was having. He knows his stuff and the gear is of a very high quaility. I run a 80l waeco off mine with no problems.

Just had a look at their prices, looks good but Id imagine by the time they post to WA it may get expensive!

Latest posts

Back