Awesome Feeling

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neilsk

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Just had the best feeling this morning,
I knew my brand new D40 was going to arrive in the next few days. At the moment it’s pelting down rain in Rockhampton so I had my current\ex run-around sitting in the garage. It’s a 1987 Honda civic. I bought it for 500 bucks when my 01 patrol rolled. I jumped in the Honda, started the roller door, turned the car on and turned around to reverse and low and behold a beautiful Tuscan Navara staring me in the face. They had just dropped it off to my place via car carrier. AWESOME.

Now it’s time to mod.

It came with OL steel bullbar and tow ball.

Narva HID 225's I can get them through my brother in-law for 350 new from Supercheap.

Then he gets the same discount at Rays and BCF so its 2 way and accessory time!!

Sorry for the rant I’m just excited!!!!!

Hahaha I'm happy for you man, I remeber when I picked my navara from the dealer the first time this is her stock standard.. Great feeling :)

Attachments

• image-1603465537.jpg
    image-1603465537.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 76
Congrats on the new ride.

(Maybe this should be in the D40 or members rides section)

Probably doesn't need to be flagged because a mod will see it at some stage but you can just flag it and let them know.

Back