AXT turbo kit for ZD30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog

Reaction score
Has anybody out there fitted one of these kits. It seems they also need to install a big exhaust and a chip to allow good tuning and optimal performance from these kits.
They quoted $950 for exhaust, $1200 for the chip, and $2500 for the ball bearing turbo, thats $4650 all up all fitted and tuned.

http://www.axtturbo.com.au/index.html
The ZD30 kit is not on their web site yet.

Here's a copy of their response - may be of interest to others in Nav Land.
Prior to any “power-up” type option, you will need a free-flowing exhaust fitted. This would be priced at $950 inc GST.
To allow for tuning , you will need an ECU module. These are priced at $1200 inc GST fitted and tuned, and by itself will allow 15-20% more low down torque, with approx. 10% peak horsepower.
The next step is our replacement high performance turbo upgrade, which is priced at $2500 inc GST. This is an entirely new turbocharger, which can flow 3 times as much as the standard turbo.
This is a ball-bearing turbo upgrade, which also spools up much faster than the original unit.
With our ECU module power gains of up to 50% are easily possible, however for the most reliability and efficiency, we recommend approx. 25% , which really transforms the vehicle

Last edited:
I have looked into it but I will have to ring them for dyno print outs.

I am gonna get the turbo upgrade as my turbo has done 190,000km's.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back