Baileys Injectors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPez

Reaction score
They aren't doing the d22 yet. I enquired about then cause they were saying $250 each instead of $1000 each for new genuine items. Unsure why the d40 would be more expensive for the same motor.

Had a deeper look. The $1700 price is a set of 4 injectors with also the 4x$150 exchange deposit added on. So the price without exchange injectors prices is $1100 for 4. Dam cheap if you ask me

Yea that's what I figured, $1700 for a set of 4 + trade-in sounded alot more reasonable. I couldn't believe it would be each. Reckon they'd be much better over stock?

Hi Guys;
Matt here from Baileys Diesel Group
Before i start, i had a look around the FAQ and couldn't see anything about the advertisers or commerical people on the forums, but i am male, so if i've missed it, please let me know, i don;t want to upset anyone!
With regards to our injectors, we pride ourselves on being reasonable with our pricing, so I just wanted to state that the injectors are $1,100 for the COMPLETE set - sorry for the confusion. Its the same 1000, + GST, +core deposit of $600 which you will get back the same day that we recieve your 'dead' ones. Alternatively, send yours first, and get billed the $1,100. Either way its the same end result.
Thanks for the interest guys.
Matt

Cheers for clearing that up Matt, will definitely be looking into them down the track as I'm buildin up the k's on my D40 so will be in the market for Injectors sooner rather than later.

Hi Matt are these going to be a stock item?? As Pez said i would like some, but mine arent to bad yet. OR are they a special run?

Cheers
Michael

Back