bashplates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholasd_17

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting bashplates for my 08 Spain d40 thinking of getting all three abc or just the one for the sump what do ya think what are u running cheers

I would say our member - scottybobcat - would be a good place to start
Look in Parts & Accessories for sale
Havent yet purchased a set but i know he's in the same state and they are a good price

Iorn man kit was 390 for all three. Best bang for buck in my opinion. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423911831.254733.jpg

yup I got iron man plates on my 2013 auto d40 ( spain built ) had to use a sledge hammer , anvil and angle grinder to get the job done but was a piece of cake . A few hours with my two boys bonding time and all good .

yup I got iron man plates on my 2013 auto d40 ( spain built ) had to use a sledge hammer , anvil and angle grinder to get the job done but was a piece of cake . A few hours with my two boys bonding time and all good .

What did you need to mod to get it to fix. Mine went in easy after I figured out the nut on the stick thing.

IVE got the weird angled cross member thing going on so I just had to flatten out the side wings on the plates/guards and trim up with an angle grinder so they would fit over the cross members. Easy job to do .

Latest posts

Back