Bass D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass

Reaction score
G'day fellas thought i would start a thread up on my D40! had her since new she is a 2008 model. took my time in doing the mods to it from start to now was a dual battery system which sits under the tray in a cradle i made, safari snorkle, arb bull bar, ironman 2'' lift (soon to be up graded!), home made rock sliders underbody bash plates, and last week a tigerz 11 winch. heres a few photos of it along the way...

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 15,068
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 185
bass D40

few pics of the rock sliders made at home

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 179
awesome, I'm looking for something like that, would love to put checker plate on them too to turn them into a bit of a step and stone protection

awesome, I'm looking for something like that, would love to put checker plate on them too to turn them into a bit of a step and stone protection

yeah was going to do it when i first made them but there grown on me how they are now maybe one day when i cant get out in it.

I haven't used it yet either, seems ok at the moment though the free spool sucks. Only had it on for just over a week, haven't had a chance to get out yet to try it out. Let us know how you go with it.

looks good mate, sliders look good on it. They make the b/bar a pia, be nice if it was a simple job

thanks dave yeah there is a bit of thinking going on in them in where u can put the brackets and out of the way of the brake and fuel lines

I haven't used it yet either, seems ok at the moment though the free spool sucks. Only had it on for just over a week, haven't had a chance to get out yet to try it out. Let us know how you go with it.

yeah told a mate to buy one as well he's had his on for a month and went over to WA and was over the moon with how it preformed yeah the free spool is in a shit spot dont know how i will go once i put spot lights on

Bass D40 ''New tyres!!!!"

Got the new tyres on today ready for tomorrow!!!! first set of muddies for her

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 99
What did the claws set you back if you dont mind me asking? Just wondering the difference betweem them and the MTZ.

Looks awesome mate.
What size are they?
there 285/75/16 they scrub only right on full lock on the chassis they couldnt get rims in time for me going away this weekend so the put them on the standard alloys for me so i know now to get a positive off set to fix the problem just have to work out how much..?

there 285/75/16 they scrub only right on full lock on the chassis they couldnt get rims in time for me going away this weekend so the put them on the standard alloys for me so i know now to get a positive off set to fix the problem just have to work out how much..?

Are you just running a standard lift to fit the tyres in? I am looking at getting some 285/75/16 . No clue on which to go for. Would be awesome if can let us know what rims and offset you decide to go for, as I am confused on what offset to get

Are you just running a standard lift to fit the tyres in? I am looking at getting some 285/75/16 . No clue on which to go for. Would be awesome if can let us know what rims and offset you decide to go for, as I am confused on what offset to get

Im running a 2" iron man lift but it is a bit over 2'' half a around 3 and a bit in the rear fully loaded i am testing them out this weekend as to weather i go a larger lift in the front have been watching the monster rydes boys and believe i will go with them if i have to lift it more will let u know what off set i will go for rims in the next week

Latest posts

Back