Beach Driving near stockton??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVLSTX

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm heading up to Stockton in a few weeks, I know that the majority of it is closed so I'm looking to make up for it by adding another beach to drive on.. (preferably a beach I can drive on while I head back to Melbourne)

any info would be great.. thanks

Blacksmiths

Mate Blacksmiths beach. Its on the way back to sydney. Its about 1hr south of stockton beach. Best way to access it is from Belmont South, Beach St. If you you tube it, you will find videos of it. Just make sure you tyre pressure is right down, sand is very soft there. You can access the whole beach and even camp on it.

What permits are needed at that beach guys??? Being able to camp on the beach sounds good and haven't been able to camp on stocko for far too long

Hey guys,
I'm heading up to Stockton in a few weeks, I know that the majority of it is closed so I'm looking to make up for it by adding another beach to drive on.. (preferably a beach I can drive on while I head back to Melbourne)

any info would be great.. thanks

hey mate you would be better to get on at the redhead end of the beach n have a look at 3rd creek hopefully there will be a bit of rain before u r here so it can fill up again as it is getting low then drive all the way down as far as u r aloud n get off at the blacksmiths end only as the Belmont south entry is around half way

hey mate you would be better to get on at the redhead end of the beach n have a look at 3rd creek hopefully there will be a bit of rain before u r here so it can fill up again as it is getting low then drive all the way down as far as u r aloud n get off at the blacksmiths end only as the Belmont south entry is around half way

I agree
entry via 3rd creek is the best way in

Latest posts

Back