Beaudeset exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking ill take my Chipit off.... At least see how the difference is with the exhaust now installed...

I also noticed a fair few red back systems for them as well? anyone got any thoughts on those???

i have it on my nav for last month or so. its good .. nice noise.. would say about same noise level with stocko until you givesome pedal. give you nice deep note to it. i would recommend to anyone. i got mine for 1580 fitted. i liked 4bolt and 10mm flange..

sorry to say but you should of got a steinbauer.

couldnt agree more.. thisis where it got me to buy steinbauer.
1. controls injector timing not rail pressure,
2. if it goes into agriculture vehicle.. its good enough for 4wd. not only they are expansive but also if module fail on them they loose money every second not working, so if its good ans realible for those. its realible enough for me. had for month no issue so far but huge power gain. so muc easier to drive. i think my nav has got about 175kw and 570Nm with current setup. will do some dyno down the track.
if i had 1500 to spend either chip or exhaust. i would get exhaust.

Mate if its not doing what its suppose to, get your money back.... if it needed a kn filter to work it should come with one. Personally I think the oil in the filter will foul the air flow sensor and be more trouble than its worth particularly off road. stick with paper filter. if it doesn't work as described you can get a refund.

Have removed chip and posted back to caboolture exhausts today for a refund.
Cheers

Sorry to bring up this thread but sounds like your issues could be related to the ecu pulling fuel to protect the gearbox.
The jatco7r11e 7 speed sends load and torque signals to the standard ecu but can usually correct itself but allowing LU slip through the gear changes and even providing slip when it's not changing. Ever wonder why sometimes it goes like a bat out of hell then other days it feels like it revs but goes no where? A lot of sensors and a clumsy software in the box and ecu is the culprit.
If the box receives anything over 600nm it protects itself by sending the ecu to pull fuel and boost.
A full reflash of the ecu can remove these safety settings and a VAlve body modification or using gearbox programming software to up the line pressures in the box will fix the issues.
$2500 for a full replacement Valve body already modified ready to bolt in from the states.
$900 for UPREV plug in for the jatco
Usually $1100 to $2000 for an ecu reflash depending on dyno time.
With this a custom exhaust, hard intercooler pipe upgrade, Intake derestrict, EGR blank and maybe a decent snorkel. A very powerful ute.
Dave

Latest posts

Back