Before and after.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so I don't think I need anymore lights. Boy it was a Friday afternoon mission to fit the lights before night time haha. A lot of beer was drunk. Oh and the soldering job looks horrible. Haha

Very happy with all the lights. Now It looks like a bloody ufo on wheels!

Attachments

• 20141115_063558.jpg
    20141115_063558.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 117
OK so I don't think I need anymore lights. Boy it was a Friday afternoon mission to fit the lights before night time haha. A lot of beer was drunk. Oh and the soldering job looks horrible. Haha

Very happy with all the lights. Now It looks like a bloody ufo on wheels!

Wheels look tuff. How did you go prepping the wheels so the paint will last the test of time? Cheers

Took every wheel off. Whipped the wheels down with metho. Then again with a micro fiber towel. Did 4-5 coats and all done!. I've had it on offroading no damage!

I still think you need more lights hahaha. You can never have too many... I know you've got a light bar on the roof, but my vote goes to more in the wings on the xrox bar, like this

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416001479113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416001479113.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 92
Sold! Need more lights for the wings. Missus said I have enough now ): exhaust or sliders next!

So another of an update. While I'm waiting on my new radiator I got a tool box for the back to house dirty recovery gear and a duel battery. Took of the cover and tub linner out because it was very dirty.

Attachments

• IMG_20150105_194929.jpg
    IMG_20150105_194929.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 69
Back