Ben54b

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben54b

Reaction score
Hey guys been lurking around the forum since I bought my 22 new in 2010. I needed more doors than my Mazda bravo had and after much searching found the exact ute I wanted at cessnock Nissan for 28 k drive away. Got some custom width prorack whisbar Hd racks and polished rear ladder rack from oaq ( awesome service and built exactly how I wanted) also have a sports bar rack sitting in the shed roof it's been there almost three years I really should fit it some day. After researching on here and annoying every other tradie I met I spent the coin on a rhino liner works unreal worth money but doesn't hold colour as well as I had hoped. After 50000 Kim's the stock tyres were bald so I got myself some standard size bfg all terrains which so far are awesome. Those damn tyres have made the bug bite and now sitting in my shed is an xrox bar, winch and set of reverse cameras for the ute and work trailer that lives on the back 6 days out of 7. That's it at the moment but hoping one day to hit the bush around newcastle and not just work and deal with rug rats, a man can dream can't he. Hope to work out how to post photos soon. Ben ps am hoping that some one on here has xrox fitting instructions I can check out as mine came off eBay without instructions.

Welcome bloke - search for xrox and a few hits will turn up on here somewhere. Once you see who's got one you could bug for fitting tips.

Thanks for the advice guys. i ended up going through every xrox post i could find
and combined that with the info from the guy i bought it off and i couldnt be
happier. it has changed the cars personality completely and it now feels tough.

Back