Best tyre deal ever!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
About 6 months ago I put an ad on gumtree looking for either 2 or 4 tyres, had to be the same brand, had to in the size 265/75/R16 and had to have at least 75% tread.

A BIG ASK I KNOW!

But I though I would see if there was anyone out there that had some tyres, just to save me a bit of money.

A few days ago I got a phone call from someone that was selling 5 BFG All terains, one with 100% tread and the others that had 90-95% tread in 265/75/R16. He was selling them because the size of the tyres were playing havoc with his torque converter, so he wanted to down grade them to 265/70/R16.

I went around to his house today to have a look at them, and they were perfect. Just what I was looking for, But for how much u might ask. RRP I got quoted about $380 each! And with tyres in this condition I would have expected to pay about $1500 for all 5 ($300 each). NOPE!

I payed $200 each because he wanted to sell them pritty fast. $1000 for 5 tyres with between 90-100% tread! BEST TYRE DEAL EVER!

Latest posts

Back