Bfg km2

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJZ987

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just got a set of 265/75r16 bfg km2s on my nav with a 3inch lift, I got them for $290 a tyre, I thought it was a pretty good price and they look awesome on the ute, not too noisy and awesome off road. Anyone around Sydney want to go for a run maybe over the coming weekend?

Hi guys, I just got a set of 265/75r16 bfg km2s on my nav with a 3inch lift, I got them for $290 a tyre, I thought it was a pretty good price and they look awesome on the ute, not too noisy and awesome off road. Anyone around Sydney want to go for a run maybe over the coming weekend?

Don't tell me Tempe tyres? Hahah

Tempe tyres was 320 plus 100 fitted I payer 290 per tyre and 60 bucks fitting, it was from a bloke who imports them in prestons, I'll find out the name of the place so if anyone else is keen

Yeah I heard that about Tempe

I had a quote on coopers through them at $95 dollars a tyre cheaper than my local dealer who called cooper to get approval to sell a tyre that cheap.
What do you know. Fakes.

Yeah I heard from a few mates that Tempe and a few other places have a heap of different fakes

Latest posts

Back