Bighorn 762 Discontinued

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent009

Reaction score
Hi I just tried to book into Jax Tyres to get Maxxis Bighorn 762s fitted.

He said 762 were being phased out (replaced by 764s) so I couldnt get 762s.

Is this true? I didn't think 762s were being replaced by 764s??

I was told the same thing, I have the 764's on my LN106 Hilux. they seem to be pretty good so far .

I was told this a while ago, however last I tried bob Jane was still selling the 762.

places are definitely still selling them. but this particular jax would not. i dont want to buy them if ill struggle for replacements in 12 months.

I'm not a fan of the huge white writing on the sidewalls of the 764. I know I could put the writing on the inside but I'm mainly putting tyres on for looks and would look some kind of branding on the tyres

I'm not a fan of the huge white writing on the sidewalls of the 764. I know I could put the writing on the inside but I'm mainly putting tyres on for looks and would look some kind of branding on the tyres

facepalm-over-animal-ags-stupidity.jpg

The 764s look the goods... give em a go I reckon! Chuck the white on the inside ;) Price looks good too!

Well I'm now going Federal Couragia MT's. I saw them side by side the Bighorns and I think the Federals look better. Plus at only $245 a pop, what's not to like :)

Yep, nothing wrong with Federals (MT). A few of the guys run them in the club and they rate them highly.

Latest posts

Back