Bloody half arse mechanics (again)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What mechanic wouldn't want a brake job, hard to believe. i still believe he left the handbrake on. Anyway who gives a shit you all gonna stick up for this kracka dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know, I can only go off what Krafty has said, the only thing you can really do to, to be honest.

A mate has driven my Nav and driven off with the hand brake on, it happens when your not paying attention.

Either way its happened hasn't it.

Dave.

What mechanic wouldn't want a brake job, hard to believe.
What you dont watch TV? How many mechanics have been outed on Today Tonight and ACA etc. as charging for work they never did? Heaps that how many
i still believe he left the handbrake on. Anyway who gives a shit you all gonna stick up for this kracka dude.
Pull your NOOB head in idiot and show some manners:rant:
It's His RANT!! Get it? HIS!!! This is a RANT section. He's P/O'd and letting off steam is what this thread is all about. UNDERSTAND?
And Yeah We're gonna support him cos He's a mate and your a NOOB so, again, PULL YOUR HEAD IN.

Awe crap I've gone from a ranting lunatic to a kracka dude. (what is a kracka dude anyway should I be offended?)

Navarauser I'm not asking you to believe me, side with me or even pat me on the back and say "there, there things will be ok". As DVR said it was a pissed off rant because someone didn't do a job they claim they are qualified to do to a standard of which I would expect.

I'm not even asking you to remain silent and not express an opinion but name calling and carrying on like you are just makes you look like an idiot or the DH mechanic in question. Is that the problem, you are the DH in question and you are trying to defend yourself for not doing the right thing by anonymous rants on a forum? That would make my day if you were!

Oh and just for the record while it is possible to drive with the hand brake on how stupid would someone be to drive 1000ks with a handbrake on that has and audible and illuminated alarm. (that means it makes noise and has a light on the dash in case you were wondering).

NOOB = newbie and I believe he was trying to make a point that when someone posts in the rant section they are doing exactly that, they don't want absolution, they don't want to feel the love they are just letting off steam.

The name calling and abuse is not necessary (in this or any other thread), I'm thick skinned I don't really give a rats what you say about me just like I don't care if you believe me but opening out with name calling and continuing with it is bound to get a fair amount of comments thrown back at you no matter who you say them against.

Not everyone is angry just because they choose to point out that some actions aren't warranted.

Back