Bloody hell $10000 down

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it depends a bit. i don't know what you guys have over there.
i had to get special 4x4 insurance to cover my mods. otherwise a lot of companies will only insure accessories up to 15% of the vehicle value.

yes you can buy it back, but i suspect that if they can sell it with mods for a good price its going to cost you a heap to get it back. and they also de reg it which makes it very expensive to get it back on the road again.

Yea just cars cover all my "legal" mods.
I'd only buy mine back if I crashed it to get all my mods back of it then scrap it. That is if I don't have time to get it all off before the tow truck gets there

My misses put our old Hilux into a tree (best spot for it! haha) and bending the chassis a year or so back, and we bought it back off NRMA for $1400.
After taking off the Turbo, A/C, Rear Bar, Tailgate, passenger door, and swapping over with the new one the entire suspension and front and rear complete diffs we sold the wreck for $2000.
Well worth buying it back in my books considering the new one now only owes me $1800 as it sits.

Was a similar thing with my mates Sylvia,he got 8k from insurance then sold all his mods and others parts for 10k for memory

Latest posts

Back