Blower motor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will.bolg

Reaction score
Hi I have a 09 d40 and my blower motor isn’t working, I got a blower resistor from the wreckers and still doesn’t work but every time you turn the fan speed up to level 4 the blower motor fuse blows

Sounds like the blower itself has a problem, or maybe there's something stuck in the air path that's preventing the resistor pack from being cooled. How's the air flow on 1, 2 and 3 - does it feel like it used to or does it seem a little less?

Sounds like the blower itself has a problem, or maybe there's something stuck in the air path that's preventing the resistor pack from being cooled. How's the air flow on 1, 2 and 3 - does it feel like it used to or does it seem a little less?
No air flow on any settings it’s just when you try 4 it blows the fuse

Disconnect the blower motor and fit a 21w bulb ( instead of the motor ) replace the fuse and see if it works. If the bulb lights up, then your motor is at fault. if the fuse still blows, check the wiring. hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back