bluetooth Help required please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgermasi

Reaction score
Hi Guys just received a new phone "Samsung galaxy Y Duos" it connects to the Bluetooth and it makes & receive calls but there is not audio from and to it (d40 2011).
Anyone with same issue?
How do you get around the problem?
Many thanks guys

Help with bluetooth please

Hi Guys just received a new phone "Samsung galaxy Y Duos" it connects to the Bluetooth and it makes & receive calls but there is not audio from and to it.
Anyone with same issue?
Many thanks guys
D40 rx 2011

3 different threads on the one subject with the same text? Come on surely that's not required.

you are probably right but i'm in panic mode as tomorrow i need to have this phone working or i'll spend most time on the side of the road talking rather than work.
thanks anyway for your support

The first thing I'd do is check to see if another phone works. If it does, then the car's ok, it's the Samsung phone.

There might be a setting to use an older version of bluetooth, or to redirect audio/calls to bluetooth - you'd have to go through them. It could also just be a bad pairing - try pairing it again.

Lots of issues with samsungs. Especially downloading phone books and such. They hate to work.

Thank Old Tony I really appreciated your help.
I believe it is the phone! I connected an Iphone 3g and an old Nokia and they both work OK. It seems to be an incompatibility of Bluetooth versions.
It's a shame because the car is only 11 months old and the phone came out 2 months ago and they are incompatible?
Who should i contact though? Nissan to upgrade the bluetooth or Samsung to downgrade the bluetooth?
Well it looks like I need a new car......LOL
Thanks Old tony.
BTW with your tip on driving I did an extra 55 Kms out of my tank, cheers.

Thank Old Tony I really appreciated your help.
I believe it is the phone! I connected an Iphone 3g and an old Nokia and they both work OK. It seems to be an incompatibility of Bluetooth versions.
It's a shame because the car is only 11 months old and the phone came out 2 months ago and they are incompatible?
Who should i contact though? Nissan to upgrade the bluetooth or Samsung to downgrade the bluetooth?
Well it looks like I need a new car......LOL
Thanks Old tony.
BTW with your tip on driving I did an extra 55 Kms out of my tank, cheers.

Hey guy that should work.
Did you go into the settings>wireless connections>bluetooth setting>[name of the head unit its connected to] and either click it and press menu or long press it.
IT should then bring up additional settings, one for call over bluetooth and another for a2dp (audio streaming). It might be that by default it only connects calls.
If that doesn't work then your phone is gay!

Hi Guys just received a new phone "Samsung galaxy Y Duos" it connects to the Bluetooth and it makes & receive calls but there is not audio from and to it.
Anyone with same issue?
Many thanks guys
D40 rx 2011

Hey I tried to help you on one of your many threads lol...
But now I'm confused... do you mean no audio whatsoever... even on calls.. or no audio like music streaming?

Latest posts

Back