body lift , air bags

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john boy

Reaction score
Hi All

i just bought another navara. got the st premium fancy name for more chrome in the car.

if i get a body lift 2" will this affect the airbags. i have OME suspension lift.

i live in perth WA, does anyone know where you can get a body lift done and a rough price of how much it costs.

Mate you've started three identical threads in three different sections, some might consider that spamming.
I hade a body lifted D40 engineered, but I can't help you in WA

Last edited:
Airborne suspension in Wangara does body lifts if you are that desperate to get it done professionally. Not sure on a price though

I done my own, sooooo easy, there are kits on eBay. There is a how to thread in the d40 section by boxy, pretty handy : ) it took approx 1 hour. I'm in Perth if u wanna have a chat & have a look at the car.

thrlskr.

when you you done your 2 inch body lift did it raise the body far from the bullbar to make a large gap inbetween

hi mate have you got the reg thrillseeker, if so i think i seen you at clifton lake once a couple of months ago

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back