Body lift in Sydney , Nsw.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George k

Reaction score
Hey guys wondering if anyone from Sydney or nsw has gotten a body lift installed in there d22 . And what shop would do it for a 2012 jap d22 . Don't really wanna do it myself as I'm not too confident with that sorta thing . I'm a sparky so I try stay away from cars !

Cheers George .

I think they are illeagle in NSW, but would be very easy to do yourself.
but i am unsure of who could do it in NSW.

there is someone on here that got a bodylift engineered in nsw cant remember who but.where are u located George i rekn if u bought the lift online your local mechanic could install it for u know worries the only hard bit about installing it would be raising your bullbar to match

Body lift are not illegal in NSW, they just need to be engineered, it is only illegal in VIC. You just need to find a engineer that doesn't have his head up his ass

Im located in Sydney guys , I actually thought they were illegal in nsw buts that's good news .i know snake racing install them and I got a quote $ 1000 installed without bullbar matching I think it's abit pricey .anyone else know a mechanic in Sydney that would install ?

I did mine myself, cost $300 to be engineered. Be careful with snake. I know a guy who bought his gear from them and they tell you one thing they tell you another after they have your money.

LLadnar where did you get it engineered?? thats not a bad price, was that with all the mods listed?

Im located in Sydney guys , I actually thought they were illegal in nsw buts that's good news .i know snake racing install them and I got a quote $ 1000 installed without bullbar matching I think it's abit pricey .anyone else know a mechanic in Sydney that would install ?

$1000 is a bit steep mate. Considering you can buy a full kit from Zordo for under $400. The kit comes with everything you need to fit it even instructions. If you know how to use a spanner then you should be more than capable of fitting it yourself. Just nut it all out first and ask heaps of questions here and you will piss it in. From what I hear Zordo is a great help and available to, if you need advise.

Cheers

Yeah Zordo is a top bloke, if your ring him he will sit and talk you through it all.
I had mine engineered with the body lift and to run 33"s so can't get in trouble for running over size tyres.

Engineer
Glen Lynch

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back