Body Lifting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobbyM

Reaction score
Hi Guys, im sure its been covered somewhere but chasing some info please...

About to do a 50mm Body lift on my 2006 D22 Dual Cab.

Do you require a steering spacer or is there enough length in the shaft? If so what spacer did you use?

Also any other hints/tips with doing it? Understand bars won't line up so modification will be needed on bracketry... and Gear stick surround has to be modified too

It's pretty straight forward.
- There's enough length in the steering column, which is good because extensions are illegal.
- The gear stick surround will be fine, no modification needed.
- You'll have to cut the bottom off the radiator fan cowling.
- All your brake lines are more than long enough. Don't forget to re-adjust the brake proportioning valve in the rear after the lift.
- Start with the tray, it'll let you get to the rear body bolts on the cab easier. There's some rubber grommets in the back of the cab that will give you access to the captured nut in the body. (only if you need access though)
- Your fuel filler hose may or may not be long enough, it might pay to have a back up plan if it's not.

Be sure to check the legalities of a body lift in your state. It's legal in QLD, but you need to get the lift approved, and inspected after the works.

Last edited:
Appreciate it! Thank You!

Planned on doing the tray first... My racecar is sponsored by a Brake lince company (Hel Performance Brake Lines) so i'll probably do ADR braided on it anyway...

Thanks again

50mm bodylifst on D22s are easy to fit if you use one of my kits.
My kits come with the correct size blocks & bolts & fitting instructions.

Steering shaft & brakelines are all fine
Rear bumper is easy to lift.
If you have a factory bullbar they are also easy to lift
Cheers

Got my bodylift kit from zordo. Very informative and giving it a crack on Thursday.

Zordo what's is the torque spec for the body bolts? or doesn't it matter just make them tight?

Latest posts

Back