Bonnet Scoops

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha, yeah I wasn't being serious.

Might as well make this the "combined small things that shit" you thread.

You know what I hate, you know what I hate?

I hate how Anna Bligh scrubbed the fuel subsidy and we went from one of the cheapest fuel prices to one of the dearest. And Rego is more expensive too!

Alan

NSW is crap to, they will bring in a tax soon to scratch your nuts soon because there so debt ridden.

Dave.

Nah Pisces. But I don't think the stars has anything to do with it, or anything really....ha ha.

Are you by chance a Virgo? My other half is a Virgo. She hates my offset scoop too - offends her sense of symmetry :wtf:

Well then the solution is to get another offset scoop to compensate the first offset scoop which in turn will agree with her symmetry and everyone goes home happy........ and i hate lowered 80 series cruisers WTF:rant:

I hate cyclists that use the road when there's a cycle path right bloddy next to them

i can't really hear the whistle of my turbo in my o5 nav but could in my old o3 model,drives me up the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why,why why,grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!i needed to get that out of my system.

That's so funny, I have an 03 and can hear turbo whistle nicely as you said, my mate with ZD30 pootrol commented " he didn't get to hear the whistle until he put a snorkel on ", how weird is that.

Latest posts

Back