bored and alone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
hey guys feeling abit down as of late moneys been a bit tight not only that none of my mate seem want to hang out with me too much .. i think im a nice guy dont brake the law ..but im finding nothing to do as of late..i have a girlfriend been dating for about 1 half now the thing is i dont like night clubs so when she goes out like tonight i find my self doing nothing much at all .

plus where do u find info on country events...
i like rodeos ,4x4 shows , smash them derby i went to smash them up derby when i was younger but i cant find one anymore ...

i love the country and 4x4 but i struggle to find the same people and things to do ...?
i live in vic so let me know if u no anything thats going to be on soon that u no of

cheers guys .:sad:

It's not soon, but I've caught wind of a bns In October l most likely be going to.
Look for it in google an a lot of country forums pop up, it's the ariah park bns

The local Councils should have lists of annual events and the more rural councils will have rodeos. I'd check up on some council websites and also google up camp drafting Vic a bit as well. Also, look for when the councils have their regional show holidays as the rural ones likely haves rodeo or camp draft or ute muster as part of that. Well, that's what was common up nw Qld anyways. Lastly go head of wih some of thE Vic Nav owners. Good luck mate.

When you find a crash and bash lets us all know, they don't happen all that often these days, some speedway meets have them but no where near as many as there used to be. Definitely gone are the days of caravan and mobile dunny crash and bashes.

You just missed a rodeo in Glengarry, it happens early Feb each year and is only about a 2 hr drive from Melb (depending where you are). Boolarra have a folk festival coming up, there is some hillclimb events coming up and I'm sure a large number of other events in the Latrobe region, but my days of working for the council are over so I'm not giving them any more free advertising.

Check out the events page of Latrobe City council (don't mistake for Latrobe Council in Tassie) and Baw Baw council, both have good event calendars and are only short drives from Melb.

As for tracks we keep em secret so we are the only ones who use em :sarcastic:

Do they still have the one at Cann River? That used to be pretty decent when I was a kid.....

Sounds like you need VNOG to take you out navdog.

Rodeo, it was a 2 or 3 day event I think? Maybe it even tied in with the Cann River races?

I haven't heard about it for ages, doesn't mean it's not still happening but they do have a fairly big Rodeo in Omeo from what I remember so they may have moved the Cann River one.

There seems to be Rodeo's of some description happening in nearly every town at some point during the year.

i live in mt evelyn for close to lilydale not too many tracks here aswell and yeah if i here if there is going to be a smash em up ill let you u all no thanks for info guys

Spewin I just seen this now, there was a 4x4 comp on out At heathcote today. Could've come down n checked it out. Last time I posted up about the event no one came but I'll let has know when the next one is, or check out the vic events section, there's a trip out to wombat next weekend I think, come down and say hello, might make some new mates that are interested in the things your into aswell

You into motorsports??
Speedway is huge down here in sw Vic and east SA, there's something on just about every weekend. Our town had it's annual festival this weekend just gone, the town over the hill from us had theirs about 2 weeks back, plus a rodeo earlier in the year.

Meet up with the other VNOG guys, from what I can tell theere are a few around your area.

There are 3 rodeos on over easter in i think Omeo first than Buchan than it head somewhere else. But not sure when easter is this year. But footy season is jut getting started join your local club

Ditch your mrs now to save troubles further down the track, it will be easier to do now. Find someone that atleast shares some interests or will atleast compromise.

Google is your friend to find events etc and don't be scared to travel to things a bit further away.

Join a cricket club, first thing I did when I moved over here knowing no one, even if you don't play you get to hang around with a good cross section of society & drink beer all afternoon

Latest posts

Back