Brad's Superfragilisticexpialidocious Slow Build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porch

Reaction score
Hey guys,
just starting this thread to have a spot to tell you guys bout the upgrades to my car and ask for a bit of advice at the same time.

So anyway this will be a painfully slow process, me adding mods to the car. Firstly I'm saving to go away after Xmas and secondly I have bad spending habits but once I curb that and Xmas trip is over it will be on like Donkey Kong.

On a lighter note I've just finished the EGR/Butterfly mod and installed an oil catch can (that I had bought and modified to filter better, have pics if any1 wants to see but I'm sure you've all seen em b4). EGR mod went smooth as thanx to Joe's "3.0L EGR definitive how to guide".

Once I get back from holidays I'm thinking to start off with exhaust, suspension/lift and then new wheels (got the stock DX wheels, 205R commercials) in that order. Would love any suggestions, because I was thinkin it might be a good idea to do something about cooling the engine more before doing anything cosmetic, e.g wheels.

Cheers Brad.

Just an update, finally.. been recovering from "spreading Xmas cheer" over the holidays. I hope every1 had a good Christmas and New Year!

So just finished installing a YD25 snorkel on my '06 Nav. Went smooth as, except for my fail fingers not being able to get the nut on the snorkel body under the wheel arch.

Anyone who is thinking about doing it themselves, it's easy as (and I have the mechanical prowess of a potato with and ice cream).

Cheers to Garry and Nizzbits for hookin us up with everything I needed. Great service, knowledge and had the snorkel within 2 days!

Latest posts

Back