BRUNSWICK 19-21 nov 4WD/CAMP

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he got it because the DPi sent the transfer/ rego forms to the wrong address. So the lux was unregistered, plus the tyres and stuff.

chris

Almost certain myself and a mate with a GQ SWB will be down for saturday, will pm you with my mobile etc soon

0413.290.323 is mine.

if you got UHF radios be on channel 16.

any idea what time you reckon you'll be down there?

eg. 8:30, and i'll start broadcasting on the uhf. you might be able to hear me, but i may not be able to hear you (souped up icom uhf)

but yeah, give us a rough time you'll be in town, not too early ay! haha and we'll meet you there

Yep we both have uhf radios that will be the easiest contact. Im hoping to get down there around 8.30-9 if that is ok? Would love to see where you guys have set up camp for a future camping trips.
We are coming from Bertram/Kwinana so will probably take freeway/forrest hwy to clifton rd, google maps rekons this is quickest by about 10 mins to flynn rd

My mobile is 0402 624 667

yeah those times are fine. will have a good breakfast before we meet ya haha.

pretty much with brunswick junction, just drive into the main road of the town and park it up.

as you drive in on the right side there is a small open parking lot, should be a pub opposite it i think.

i think this song will be appropriate for next time ahahah

[YT]watch?v=jheEi_R0kV0[/YT]

da boat, 3.61m x 1.65
!B85oH3QBGk~$(KGrHqF,!h8EzLYyqcq7BM4TWbYpTg~~0_12.JPG

picture014v.jpg

picture017dx.jpg

picture018hr.jpg

just a few haha

Latest posts

Back