bullbar and snorkel hints

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rappy

Reaction score
Afternoon people. Just got a couple of questions, I have 2010 d22 navara. I'm going to put a bulbar and snorkel on it. I want a bullbar that runs fog lights as well. So far i have found one bar in a delux model. Any names or brands that fit the d22 people can recommend. Also my truck is a thai built so its runing two batteries. I'm afer a snorkel that will fit with the 2nd battery still in. and lastly does anyone have anyone they can recommend to fit both items in adelaide. eg. getting the items off ebay (good brands) and having someone fit them opposed to paying through the teeth for same items at 4wd shop.

You will need the genuine Nissan snorkel.
You can try an ironman protector bar which includes fog lights.

Yup nizbits sells them for cheaper than u can get them at a dealer, however it's a good 4-6hr job fitting on, dealership wanted $450 to fit it, I did it myself, either way u'll pay a bit to get it fitted as they're a bit messy to fit. It's the only snorkel that fits in the duel battery system.

Thats right, ARB do not make a fog light bar for the D22.
They only have one bar that will fit and that is similar to the Nissan bar.
I wish they pull their fingers out and make a nice Sahara bar for the D22.

I did my old D40 with TJM on Main North i found they did a great job and i was really happy with the end product!!
Macca

ARB only make the Commercial bar now for the D22. They have a few for the D40.
Another option is a Xrox bar, they have light tabs where you can fit fog or spot lights.

Latest posts

Back