Bullbar/Foglights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You in a dual cab? Wonder if the king cab is the same?
Be the only sodding thing that is the same on it.
Think i'll put em in, look a bit better ith em on I think, I dunno, probably total $500 extra which would pay for bash plates.
Decisions decisions

picked up my fog lights today. costs as follows:
fog light kit arb sahara style $70
arb modular d/light loom kit $91.82
switch cap fog light symbol $8.18
switch no cap $11.27
gst $18.13
total $199.40

definitely go for them. i got them in my deluxe bar about $330 i think. pretty sure all the wiring is there all they did was replace my light stalk so you can turn ya headlights on/off with or with out fog lights. the new light stalk is identical to the old 1 just another application added.

they definitely add to the look of the bar too.

they were geniune stamped arb items. you wouldn't expect anything less for the price.

they're a bit exxy but if ya forking out for a bar you may aswell spend the extra and get what you really want. nothing worse than shoppers remource..

bugger, i added them to my order today!

still worth it jayK.

Ankaz,
driving around for 12months with the nudge bar on and never hit a roo. only got 5km down the 1st dirt road with the bull bar on and 2 skippys come out. missed the 1st one but cleaned up the 2nd.:victory:

i'm waiting for a copper to have a go at me for it been bent and not able to be read .. then i'll reach across and pull the speeding fine photo outta the glove box and show him that his mate's at the office can read it.:big_smile:

still worth it jayK.

Ankaz,
driving around for 12months with the nudge bar on and never hit a roo. only got 5km down the 1st dirt road with the bull bar on and 2 skippys come out. missed the 1st one but cleaned up the 2nd.:victory:

i'm waiting for a copper to have a go at me for it been bent and not able to be read .. then i'll reach across and pull the speeding fine photo outta the glove box and show him that his mate's at the office can read it.:big_smile:

make sure they dont think ur pulling out a gun!

never thought of it like that. i'll have to clue the missus in with my plan.

with some luck maybe she'll get pulled over :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back