buying new d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guys paying 37 and 38k is this for manual or autos?

I paid around 42k 6 months ago for auto with hard STX550 cover so if it's auto that is very good price. Had to try around 5 dealers to get it for that price with a trade in.

Pick mine up this afternoon pretty excited only down side is I have no money for mods for a while just gonna get some basics like tub liner and soft cover

Sounds like you got a great deal.

I would steer clear of the plastic tub liner for a few reasons,

1) they get dirt, sand ect under them which then rubs the paint off and with a bit of moisture they sweat causing the tray to rust,

2) They are as slippery as all get out, anything you put in them goes sliding around at even the thought of a corner or hill.

3) you will loose a small amount of tub space.

4)they need to be removed every once in a while to clean under them.

I would look into getting a SPRAY IN LINER.
Personally i have used RHINO spray in liners in my last 3 navs and they are awesome.
They stop the rust, stop damage, deaden the sound a little, have heaps of grip even when wet, ect ect.

Yes they do cost a little more, BUT in my opinion they are worth every cent.
Google RIHNO TUB LINER and check them out.

Congrats on the new wheels creesy.
And good advice on the tub liners nathan. I flung mine first thing. cheaper alturnative is a rubber ute matting from Clarke Rubber. They have holes with little dimples on underside so breath well and very sticky.

I second the rhino spray on liner, it's brilliant stuff and grips whatever is in the tray nicely, can be rough as with it and it barely shows a scratch, very worthwhile in my opinion

Latest posts

Back