Calmini for 09 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darwind22

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone know weather the Calmini stuff from the states will fit an 09 d22..thay list current model d40's but not 22's after 06.. Been looking for UCA, the price thay want in australia for them I can get almost the entire lift kit from the states.... any help will be appreciated, thanks guys

The 09 d22 has the same upper control arms as the 06. They should fit. Just ask them the would know. Let us know what price they come too?

They should work, but give snake racing a call to find out, they just rebadge the stuff that calmini sells anyway.

And they are very simple to DIY. There's a few threads around telling you how, and my build-up thread has a few extra tips for the novice.

Thanks guys, I f*#%d up earlier their year model only went to 04.... just waiting for them to get back to me...Rusty the UCA's are only $300 odd bucks, A 3 inch lift kit is about a $1000 plus shipping...a lot cheaper then snake want, cheers guys..

Calmini has confirmed that their EURO spec kit will fit the Australian 09 d22.... $989 us witch is around $948 Aust... for a complete 3in kit... Will let you know what the postage + handling is cheers..

Hey darwind that is not a bad price. Any chance you could find out the price on just the uca kit to suit an 09 aswell? I would be interested if they were cheap enough

G'day , I just got the price back from Camini/ purenissan the 3in kit comes in at $990 the postage is $381 so for the grand sum of $1371 I get it delivered preaty much to my door.. snake have the same / simler kit for just over $2100... should be good if there is no f*#@ ups ... These prices are US $.. just had a look and that converts to $1278.. not bad hey

Last edited:
That's pretty cheap. My guess would be ur using the kit with extended shackles not new leaf springs. I just got quoted $389.95+158.15 for postage to my door. So in Aus dollar that's just over $500 NPT bad since most other companies are doing them for $650+

Can this 3 inch lift be done legally in Qld? If so I would be up for it. Good value.

Blu Roo said:
Can this 3 inch lift be done legally in Qld? If so I would be up for it. Good value.

No. It can't be done legally in QLD (or any state I'm pretty sure)

Lift blocks and extended shackles are straight up illegal. Maximum of 50mm suspension lift (self engineered) and a maximum of 50mm body lift (approval needed and inspection of kit after installation at a TMR inspection station)

No. It can't be done legally in QLD (or any state I'm pretty sure)

Lift blocks and extended shackles are straight up illegal. Maximum of 50mm suspension lift (self engineered) and a maximum of 50mm body lift (approval needed and inspection of kit after installation at a TMR inspection station)

Ahh crap i had a 2 inch life with extended shackles in the rear, never new they were illegal haha oh well.

Plus i had a extra leaf but took it out as it was bumpy as.

I was thinking of pointing a block in to bring it back to height. but now makes me think

Latest posts

Back