Can RLI still be part of Navara Asia?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G,day folks!

I am just wondering if i can still be part of this great forum, even though i have just bought a Nissan Patrol 4.2 turbo diesel wagon and i am currently selling my D40 Navara dual cab!

PS, I am still loyal to the Nissan brand!!

Regards,

RLI
:thank_you2:

Be careful Matt I'm willing to kick you off for making the tool/battery box build look so easy :ha:

Yeah that's the one, only mine is blue and I didn't end up mounting anything on the end. It's loosely based given that mine has lift off lids and I think more room between the wheel arch and the battery compartment, because I was originally planning on mounting the inverter there but in the end I decided not to worry with an inverter in preference to using 12V power in as many places as I could,

It would have been easier in cardboard that's for sure I never paid for the materials ehih made it a little better but when Matt made his he probably had bending machines and spot welds etc I had none of that just a 6 x 4 sheet of tin, an angle grinder, a welder and some rivets. I was easy enough but there was some truly annoy parts of the construction

It would have been easier in cardboard that's for sure I never paid for the materials ehih made it a little better but when Matt made his he probably had bending machines and spot welds etc I had none of that just a 6 x 4 sheet of tin, an angle grinder, a welder and some rivets. I was easy enough but there was some truly annoy parts of the construction

Mate you should be proud, that kind of stuff is easy for me because I have all the gear that makes it easy, you guys that make stuff from home with bugger all gear and without fabrication backgrounds always impress me.

it wasn't your Navara that we've come to enjoy, it's the decent bloke tappin on the keys!

so make yourself at home and post up some snaps of that 4.2 of yours!

As soon has i learn how to up-load photos properly, i will show the website.
Thanks for me being allowed to stay as part of Navara Asia.

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back