Canberra D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazorBlade

Reaction score
G'day guys new member here but long time Navara owner. First car was an 88 4x4 navara and have just bought a 2007 V6 petrol navara to replace the dx d22 that I've had for the last 5 years. The poor d22 was getting a bit tired and the d40 is a big improvement.

We are few and far between us V6`ers

Can`t fault mine and who cares how much fuel it slurp`s it that grunt under the right foot.

Bring back the petrol navvy

12lt/100 that`s good Aussie,I get around 14lt/100 but that`s the price you pay for 196kw not those those tiny diesel`s and no turbo lag

Took the new ute for a run down the south coast for the weekend. Loaded up with the dirtbike and all my gear and loved every minute of it. The 4l V6 monstered the Clyde and embarrassed a Hilux up the mountain. Did the round trip not to worried about fuel consumption and averaged 12l per 100 and I'm pretty happy with that. Good weekend out.

Been on the forum for a few months now. So I was thinking of I'll find out who else is in Canberra seen a few nice Navaras around that put mine to shame:(.

Latest posts

Back