cant change gears

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatchy

Reaction score
well my gearbox suddenly died. i had just fitted cruise control and finished tuning it then i couldnt get it out of third. took it to work the next day pulled gearbox out found spigot bearing is non exsistant and clutch is original. not bad for 240000km ex farmers car lol. Any how kept looking over everything found gearbox would lock up when spun one way turn it back all was ok. The decision was made time to rebuild and find out what the **** happened. Split the box stripped down gears ect. Found front shaft and main shaft bearing was stuffed and the hardning has been ripped off. so bearings 1 2 3 4 syncros clutch kit and 2 new shafts it shall be back ill post photos tomorow. also if any one needs new gearbox its only $2100!

Yep same thing happened to me I was towering my work trailer in 5th with around the same Kay's as yours cost me 3600 for a complete new one and in stalled took around a month to install lol happened a week b4 Xmas last year

Latest posts

Back