Canvas Seat Covers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty_dee

Reaction score
Am after a canvas seat cover for my D22 bench seat. Was after some opinions on what others have used and some prices. Have looked at Black Duck ones but the cheapest I can find it for is 295. Was wondering if there was a cheaper alternative?
Thanks

There was a mob on ebay last year advertising canvas seat covers for any Nav for $140, not sure if they are still around but they had quite a few sales when I was hunting.

I have black widow and they are more like denim and are great. Be careful with the heavier canvas like black duck as they will wear the seat out if there are any creases in the cover or any movement of the cover.

Candy canvas are good and not as heavy grade as black duck and also cheaper.
There is also another company "Dingo" seat covers and they look fantastic but were too expensive for me.

I have Black Duck for my single cab bench seat. Am very happy with them. I know MSA4x4 do canvas covers with a cotton liner to protect the seat that they go on. Might be worth a look if that worries you, if not, i'm a big fan of black ducks.

Mitch

I was reading a pros and cons on those wetseats ones the other day, damned if I can remember where it was and web cache isn't helping me.

Latest posts

Back