Carling rocker switch ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George k

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently bought a carling rocker switch from air on board on eBay for my led bar (same as ARB ones) and I have connected it gone to mount in one of the two blank plates under drivers side AC vent and the switch dosent clip in properly looks like I have to pack it out a lil to fit it in ? Are there diffrent sizes ? As far as I knew they were the same for all utes ?

Cheers George

The 2 under the ac vent are different to the rest in the car. I had the same problem when I was mounting my spotty switch and thermo fan switch. I still haven't found a switch that fits in that location. I have heard of people putting some foam around it and forcing it in with success.

Rusty

I wrapped it in electrical tape to make it thicker but I don't like it at all will try out the foam trick hopefully it all good thanks rusty !

I used a sika flex on mine. A piece of masking tape over the outside of the switch holds it in place till it dries.

For a permanent fixing sika will certainly hold it. I would of used a 15mm high density foam with a sticky back. Then wrap it around and jamb it in. My boost gauge is held into the cup exactly the same way and I have hadno issues with it

You could always leave the blanks in and cut a hole for the new switch in them.
I used the 2 either side of the steering wheel for my fog and driving lights.
The Narva switches fit perfectly there.

Latest posts

Back