Castrol Professional

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevenmile7

Reaction score
G'day all. Just thought I'd find out if anyone has been using castrol professional magnatec? It's the "green oil" haven't got the bill for it yet but I got 20L so I will be running it for a while. I'm at a stage now with my d40 where im gonna do another 100000km in it so I want I to run, handle & behave. Given that its got 185000km on her now. 144000km had timing chain replaced, 180 new clutch and soon injectors. From everything I'm hearing and learning oils and fuel qualities are the two quickest killers on common rails. Cheers guys.

G'day all. Just thought I'd find out if anyone has been using castrol professional magnatec? It's the "green oil" haven't got the bill for it yet but I got 20L so I will be running it for a while. I'm at a stage now with my d40 where im gonna do another 100000km in it so I want I to run, handle & behave. Given that its got 185000km on her now. 144000km had timing chain replaced, 180 new clutch and soon injectors. From everything I'm hearing and learning oils and fuel qualities are the two quickest killers on common rails. Cheers guys.

Is that the fully synthetic oil?

Latest posts

Back