Catch can Install YD25

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aus_Karlos

Reaction score
Just a quick one guys. Im going to install a catch can to my D22 YD25. Ive searched the net and this forum to see how to connect one up (Very limited knowledge of engines at the moment). You have many threads on cans on different engines and to where the pipes intercept to add the can. But i havn't found any on the YD25 engines.
In the pic ive included is this the pipe (red arrow) i need to cut into and bypass it through the catch can?

Attachments

• Hose to Turbo.jpg
    Hose to Turbo.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 486
just a bit off topic but i dont want to start a new thread.
Is it worth upgrading the stock Intercooler?
Or should i just fit a 10" fan to the top of the existing intercooler?

I've also wondered about this intercooler thing. I would leave it and when it leaks get a bigger core put on it and tig welded shut. Well that's what I'm gonna be doing. As for the fan I'm gonna be doing a 1" bodylift then lifting the intercooler up and sticking the fan underneath it. Prob not best idea but would be better then sitting in top in full opening to the rain etc and also will block the flow rate to the cooler. Where as underneath it won't stop flow etc.

alrite so its an old thread that i still havent decided where or what can i want to put in. and in only gets harder. i was searching and about to purchase one when this lil baby came up

Catch Can Small Plastic - Tanks, Catch Can - DTS Diesel and Turbo Systems

all you do is cut the pcv line and stick this unit in between it and it just hangs there. no trying to mount catch cans etc and finding space under the small spaceless bonnet.

anyone heard of these had any runnings

dms want $99plus postage and 4wd Systems want $135+$12postage.

cheers
Rusty

Latest posts

Back