CEL Staying on, no codes...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brodes

Reaction score
Hi Navara Nuts...my d22 check engine light came on this arv, staying on constant, has no codes, seems to be running ok, cant clear light..??? Have tried 2 scan tools, no codes logged, and cant clear light with either. Checked and cleaned terminals, earths etc, also changed battery as cca were down.

Last edited:
Mine just did same thing but it was hard to start it would just keep winding over not getting enough diesel. My mech put it through a diagnostic computer but the fault code didnt mean shit all. It ended up being a small washer was missing out of the fuel filter must of fell out when i replaced it. I was also told at one stage by another mech it could only be injector pump which is $$$$$&&&&$$$$$$$.
Good luck

Yeah mine starts fine and runs as normal, just has light on constant, will try reset again this morning at work. Replaced battery as sparky has apparently been having trouble with some nissans when cca's are down, causing all sorts of probs he was saying. It has flashed a code a couple of times a while ago on start up, but was ECT sensor fault, apart from that yeah its running fine

Latest posts

Back