Central locking stopped working after water crossing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate

Reaction score
Hi
Yesterday I took my 2012 d22 nav through a bog hole which was much deeper than I imagined (glad I got the snorkel and winch after all!).
When I got out I noticed my central locking only unlocks the drivers door now and not all the others, would they repair this under warranty as I got it installed by Nissan , or would they find the water damage and charge me for it, I'm thinking maybe I can fix it myself or see if it comes good after a few weeks.

Cheers

I just noticed that when I manually lock the drivers door by pressing the button, it locks all the doors, could it be a problem with the key?, though it still work just only unlocking the drivers door.....

Hmmm after it had been parked for a few hours same thing, only now pressing the lock button on the drivers door no longer locks or unlocks the others and I tried my spare remote and have the same issue, any ideas where the main control box for it would be hiding so I can put a hair dryer on it or something?

Latest posts

Back