Change of date. Clean up Australia Day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep just now, i was in a serious discussion and you guys are just making a mockery of it all.
you all should be banned, banned i tells ya

yep just now, i was in a serious discussion and you guys are just making a mockery of it all.
you all should be banned, banned i tells ya

Being in a serious discussion is most unlike you, in fact so unlike you that I missed it.

But please accept my apologies for making a mockery of you I feel very upset that actions of mine have caused you such distress and heartache. Your well being and feelings are of the utmost importance to me and seeing you in such a state has in turn effected me beyond what most people could fathom. Again my sincerest apologies to you and your family whose lives have been potentially ruined due to a few wildly spoken words that were most certainly not intended to offend.

In the regretful occurrence that this apology is not accepted, or simply not enough please go and get fcuked.

It's actual term is "nin jaw aste" - shit that's so well camouflaged you can't tell until the smell hits ya.

Being in a serious discussion is most unlike you, in fact so unlike you that I missed it.

But please accept my apologies for making a mockery of you I feel very upset that actions of mine have caused you such distress and heartache. Your well being and feelings are of the utmost importance to me and seeing you in such a state has in turn effected me beyond what most people could fathom. Again my sincerest apologies to you and your family whose lives have been potentially ruined due to a few wildly spoken words that were most certainly not intended to offend.

In the regretful occurrence that this apology is not accepted, or simply not enough please go and get fcuked.

Tony i think the "smell" just hit me ^^

How dare you suggest my heart felt spiel was shit camouflaged as an apology.

Comments like that will ensure you never get another apology from me!

Yeah I apologised for the warm sticky feeling in the nether regions that such efforts return.

Latest posts

Back