cheap d22 blower fan resistor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fan speed resistor

Hey mate how did that fan resistor go did it work had any troubles with it since putting it in having troubles with mine now

I bought this one, same same. Took about 3 weeks to turn up thou, works fine. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motor-Bl...era-N15-Primera-P11-27150-1N760-/361252926169

You can get it out without removing the entire blower motor housing but you have to use a hex head bit held in a 1/4 " ring spanner, as there isn't enough room between the floor and the resistor to use a stumpy screwdriver.

Mine failed because the solder bridge feel off due to corrosion from the humidity. Scraping the coating off and resoldering the bridge got it working again but I ordered a new one cause I figured it would fail again anyway. Remove the electrical plug and there's a phillip's head screw on each side of the resistor, one to the front and one to the rear.

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 148
my opinion is to be careful on cheap china electronics, they might be cheap and work for a bit but before you know it the whole damn car catches fire. a resistor wont be that expensive anyway, just go to nissan and get the genuine japanese quality one? thats what i would do at least.

Latest posts

Back