Cheap Parts!!!!!!!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For no other reason than I know it was discussed in another thread I just had a look at getting A d40 key blank. Buy price is good at less than $20US but the $57US for shipping is a tad extreme for such a small item, maybe this is why Nissan Australia are charging so much they are just ordering from Texas.

$155 to ship the A/C filters worth $28 and weighing 0.25lbs. It's gotta be where Nissan Australia are shopping.

Alternatively there are several options out there where a company provides you with a US postal/delivery address and then they on post the item to you at a more reasonable rate. These services can be handy for orders where multiple orders are shipped separately and you want them as one, or where they aren't and you want them shipped separately. There has been some discussion over the years as to how legal such activity is given that if the parcel is sent to you even at an address that isn't yours it is illegal for someone else to open it even if they are just repackaging it but I'm sure singing up for a service means your are allowing this to be wavered some how. Anyway that could be an option for anyone wanting to take up the cheaper US prices.

I have actually bought parts from there and found shipping reasonable. I bought bed side cap rails and shipping wasnt too bad. Sorry was a while ago
However to order the door protector moulds I think shipping was like 50 bucks. SDo instead of the $740 Nissan wants for them they were $80 US for all 4 parts and $50 shipping so about $150 Aus for the parts delivered to my door

Hi folks, thought this might be of interest, they have some pretty cheap gear there, depending on freight costs it might be a viable option for some parts, it's worth a look.

Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

Cheers John

That's a nice site you have there. Well, my uncle is looking for this kind of site where to buy some decent nissan truck parts because one of his favorite shop in our neighborhood had moved to another place so he had no choice but to find another shop. Anyway, thanks for sharing the link. My uncle would be delighted if sees it.

Latest posts

Back