Chip for 130 dollars!!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine a few years ago somone saying that they could tow a van at 130kmph...in a 4x4 ute....and feel safe.thats a good ute.

True what you say.

However......

Its very clear to anyone really listening that Tony is really paying attention to all the towing rules and then some.

I'd like to think there are plenty of others too.
I wish it were a licensed operation as it is with any other heavy haulage.

But back on topic.
I had the no limit chip ( rail pressure chip).
I found the truck was much more responsive to the throttle therefore seemed to add power.
Tricky electronics, a real performance benefit, no issues.
Safe???

Edit: If I were to do it again I would invest in a device to read what's actually happening. Egt gauge at least

Last edited:
The RPM to speed ratio seems about right to me, although I am not sure why the fascination about maximum speed lately.

Any aspirations of performing this on public roads in Australia should condemned.

I would hate some poor bugger taken out by the irresponsible actions of one of these morons.

The RPM to speed ratio seems about right to me, although I am not sure why the fascination about maximum speed lately.

Any aspirations of performing this on public roads in Australia should condemned.

I would hate some poor bugger taken out by the irresponsible actions of one of these morons.

Agreed, 100%.

I'm assuming this is being done on an airstrip, dragway or racetrack.

At those speeds, the average Coles Car Park is traversed in a few seconds.

For sure down hill and very long stretch of road, however I will never do that
Lol my trol will be a 4x4 queen with very minimal towing

Could theoretically be done on axle stands. Wouldn't want to be standing anywhere nearby when the wobble starts:no:

Last edited:
Back