Chip it aftermarket chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71DJP

Reaction score
Hi All first timer here. Just want to ask if anybody has had anything to do with or have purchased one of these Chip It chips! It is an aftermarket chip to fit a D40 Navara. My D40 is an auto and it has one of those stupid DPF fitted. I would like to get rid of that and the rest of the exahust and instal a chip. My dad currently is using a DP Chip with a typan exhaust of which I'm trying out the chip only at the moment and it seams to have made quite a differance in power and fuel economy. But I don't know it is me or what but I felt the car shudder and vibrate 4 times since I have fitted it? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Hi All first timer here. Just want to ask if anybody has had anything to do with or have purchased one of these Chip It chips! It is an aftermarket chip to fit a D40 Navara. My D40 is an auto and it has one of those stupid DPF fitted. I would like to get rid of that and the rest of the exahust and instal a chip. My dad currently is using a DP Chip with a typan exhaust of which I'm trying out the chip only at the moment and it seams to have made quite a differance in power and fuel economy. But I don't know it is me or what but I felt the car shudder and vibrate 4 times since I have fitted it? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forums. There has been plenty of debate/discussion on chips in the past, inc the Chip-it module. What i suggest you do is a search in the forums on Chip It and it should provide all the answers you need.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back