Chip it then I'm done?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane75

Reaction score
Here is a list of what I've done to my 05 d22 nav
-Nissan bullbar and nitestalker spotties
-2inch efs lift
-dual batteries
-UHF
-alloy tray with canvas canopy
-3inch mandrel bent exhaust
-safari snorkel
-land cruiser airbox
-egr blank
-alpine stereo
-turbo timer
Tinted windows
I want to put a chip express chip on it then I think I am done,is there anything else anyone would consider a must have or just a good product to have on there 4by

How's the EFS kit?
Bash plate are a definite.[/
I don't do any real extreme 4wdriving but spend a fair bit of time on the beach and the efs kit with the comfort springs suits my needs,gave it a nice lift but still reasonably comfortable and still handles a decent load of camping gear in the back.Got the kit through Zordo and was very happy with his service.

How's the EFS kit?
Bash plate are a definite.[/
I don't do any real extreme 4wdriving but spend a fair bit of time on the beach and the efs kit with the comfort springs suits my needs,gave it a nice lift but still reasonably comfortable and still handles a decent load of camping gear in the back.Got the kit through Zordo and was very happy with his service.

Iv'e thumped down on some gnarly things cresting things on the beach ( i do a lot of remote fishing ) , i would re think the bash plates , get a set of Aussie made ones from ballarat on eBay for $ 300.00

Hey Shane i am just up the road from you blue over silver 22 tow a large green trailer chip will top off your rig and make it a pleasure to drive also will compliment the exhaust.

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_26&products_id=226

Im using these ^ for boost and egt. they are good quality, affordable, and record peak values. They can be hooked up to a relay to trigger warning light/buzzer, methanol injection, thermo fan, whatever you want. Chip-it use these as part of their chip package.

Thanks for that,does the one gauge give you egt and boost readings and where did you mount it?i was looking at the saas gauges but this looks far better in my opninion.

Nah you need one for each. They have a variety of sensors and probes, its all good quality automotive grade shit. I havnt really mounted mine properly, Iv just used a big zip tie to strap them neatly to the side of the console in the foot well. Theyre pretty small tho, shouldn't be too hard to find a spot to flush mount them. Probably not as sexy as a set of traditional round gauges but idgaf

Last edited:
My favourite part is where he says "I think I am done," hahahahahahhahahha
:rofl2: :rofl2::rofl2:

Step 1... Stop lying to yourself. you are never done!!!

BRING ON THE MODS!

Latest posts

Back