Chipped D22 2.5CRD Navs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an increase in fuel pressure is not a safe option
if you are a company selling fuel rail chips that has on this (and other forums)for over 2 years claimed that there chip is the best and fuel rail chips are safe WHY are they now marketing a chip that claims to do both ????????????????????????????
why would you need to do both?? i thought there's was already the best chip on the market ?
our diesels are not race cars and we dont need to push the safe limits just to brag about dyno sheet results
i bought a diesel cause they are reliable
YES i want more power , and with a good zorst and a injector extend chip i will get more power
BUT i am not going to risk my engines reliability just to get big figures on a dyno sheet
these are my opinions only and i dont wish to offend anyone
cheers

I guess we all wan't more power but for what the little donk is it does the job and is great on fuel compared to the same capacity diesel 20 years ago it is now two to three times more powerfull and better on fuel

I beleive if the melting piston and popped injectors was such a issue it would appear on just this forum on a weekly basis i cannot recall ever reading of anybody blaming a failure on a chip bar the prado and hilux fourums i bet out of all the members here a few have a chip of some form yet none complain about failures only smoke and poor fuel economy which is due to overfueling and running silly high tunes.

Simply keep it the way it is if you have any worries it does the job it's just we all wan't more.

I guess we all wan't more power but for what the little donk is it does the job and is great on fuel compared to the same capacity diesel 20 years ago it is now two to three times more powerfull and better on fuel

My dads old SD25 powered datsun 720 used less fuel then the YD25 navara I owned last year, true it had hardly any power but that thing went for 700000km before it packed it in due to him not maintaining it late in its life, probably be lucky to get 350000 out of a YD25.

Last edited:
Back