Christmas Presents?!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomHogan

Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys!!

What did everyone gets thats 4wd/camping related?

I got a king mitchell swag, snatch strap with carry bag and 2 rated bow shackles.

Hope you got treated as good as I did!

Have a safe and happy holidays

Well I got exactly what I wanted, bar a front locker. Wifey and sprats gave me a Black Wolf Jardine jumbo hooded sleeping bag, wooooowhooo!!!

Cheers Brad

Sent from Brad's padded cell using Forum Runner

Got a coupla pair Levi 501's I wanted,
an elctronic BP monitor,
an electronic breathalyzer,
some Ozzy and Black Sab dvd's
and waiting on a load of stuff from nizzbits...looks like that will be a new years prezzie though...on the slow boat from japan:rant:

got some vouchers from work,
and whatever i get from the days visiting family

:cheers!: beers....

Hi Fella's

I got money to get my generator.Have it on order will and will pick up in the new year.I also got a new bang stick in 300 win mag with a zeiss scope

Shane

Last edited:
I got an EPIRB for the boat, and now there's a cyclone brewing haha. Might be a while before the swell goes down enough to head out where I would need it!

After my initial post in this thread I spent the next three hours working, I now have enough money for a front locker lol!!!!

Merry Christmas, Brad

Sent from Brad's padded cell using Forum Runner

shaggy said:
Hi Fella's

I got money to get my generator.Have it on order will and will pick up in the new year.I also got a new bang stick in 300 win mag with a zeiss scope

Shane

That's my kids Chrissy prez!

18 volt cordless rattle gun. Hitachi brand so it uses the same battery and charger as the drill I already have.

Hi Fella's

Shane

i have one of those 300 win mags....grouse weapon..
i did get a set of canvas seat covers for the narvy though...just what i wanted

Got four weeks holiday pay. Taking two and putting the suspension in the nav!!!! Stoked as a goat :D

Missed this thread.

I only asked for a car cleaning pack.

Got everything else I want already.

Ready for the road trip

Yeah Dave, slowly building up everything I'll need. Spent a gift voucher today from Ray's Outdoors on a tyre repair kit, inflatable pillow and a few other bits and pieces.

Latest posts

Back