Clean 3litre D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldy

Reaction score
G'day All.

A young bloke I know is selling an 06 D22 3l man STR.

This is the link.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Navara-2006/SSE-AD-2130887/?Cr=3

It's a very clean car, genuine low km. I am pretty certain it is "Jap" built. Only mods are 3inch exhaust, driving lights, canopy and liner, and an in dash "navigation, sound, camera" etc thing.

Worth a look, he might take an offer, it's been on for a couple of weeks now.

Goldy

nice 06 nav and probably not too far off the mark with price,a bit of room for negotiating.very clean and some good mods!!!!

Low ks though, and the 3ltr seems to have alot more resale value than the newer ones . If I was in the market for one id have a look , mainly because of the full log books. But as you said you can get a new one for a little more coin, guess its down to which motor someone wants.

I would prefer the 3ltr but at the time i paid 28k for for the 2.5 and turned the donk into a very fast "but" untried thing ,i think long term it won't go as far as a zd30

Attachments

• img-211133216-0001.jpg
    img-211133216-0001.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 58
I like my 3ltr motor, has been 100% reliable for 250000ks, Id love the 2.5s fuel economy though .

On standard tyres both return near the same fuel consumption but going to 265-75 on the zd30 chews fuel and slows it heaps but not so much on the 2.5 in stock form.

Getting off the mark in the 2.5 with bigger tyres would be a fair bit harder though?

I must take a 2.5 for a drive some day to see what its like compared to the 3ltr.

Surprisingly its not, owned both for a significant period of time, I never noticed 265/75's on my 2.5 on the ZD30 it feels like I have a boat anchor tied to the car some days.

You would probably be shocked above idle the zd30 pulls much harder yet when the 2.5 puffs and gets going it is faster stock the numbers quoted re zd30 being higher than yd25 don't add up if you drive both .

never really noticed a difference with my zd30 with the bigger tyres...but then I don't drive at full throttle anymore...too old for that shit, I prefer just to amble happily along!!

Back