Collingwood supporters

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

titanium man

Reaction score
A family of Collingwood supporters heads out one Saturday morning to do their Christmas shoplifting.
While in Rebel Sports the son picks up a Geelong footy jumper and says to his 10 year old sister,

"Hey, Pox Face, I've decided to become a Geelong supporter and I want this for Christmas."

His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him around the head with her carton of Winfield's and says,
"Dickhead, go talk to mum."
Off goes the little lad with the Geelong jumper stuffed up his T-shirt and finds his mum.

"Mum?"

"Yeah, son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Geelong supporter and I want this jumper for Christmas".

His mother is outraged at this and throws her moccasins and a full stubbie of VB at him, smacks
him in the gob and says, "We’ll see about that, you little creep, we’ll go ‘n talk to your father!"

Off they go to the local prison during visiting hours, with footy jumper in hand, to find Moose, his
toothless and heavily tattooed father.

"Dad?"

"Yeah, Knackers?"

"Dad, I've decided I'm going to be a Geelong supporter and I want this jumper for Christmas".

Moose goes berserk and gives his son an almighty backhander and snarls,

"No bastard of mine is ever going to be seen wearing that shit!" and then kicks the young lad’s arse
from one end of the rec-room to the other, just for good measure.

About half an hour later, mum, daughter and battered son are all back in the rusty old Falcon, heading
towards home. Mum turns to her son and says, "Knackers, have you learned something today?"

The son responds: "Bloody oath I have!"

"Good, Knackers, what is it?"

The son replies,

"I've only been a Geelong supporter for a day and already I hate you Collingwood pricks!”

Latest posts

Back