colour codes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crack

Reaction score
Gday all

Ive just looked at the colour code on my ute and it says K21 which is slate grey. Ive found a canopy on gumtree that to me looks the same colour as my ute but the colour code for it is k26. Can anyone tell me if there is a K26 and if so what is the colour called?

cheers
jack

You're not going to believe what they call K26, but it's not slate grey

What sort of canopy is it, country of origin might have a bearing on whether they use slate grey or....wait for it.....Hippo Grey Met. (oh the met would be metallic too)

Edit: The names are not always corresponding to the Nissan names either. I just looked up mine and for the 09 the same code has more than one name listed. So I would suggest that the canopy you are looking at may be a few shades different to the slate grey but possibly in the same ballpark and it could have to do with where it was produced. With some paint colours the best you can expect is a close match when you paint one on metal and one of fiberglass.

Edit2: The pommie site claims K26 is named both Hippo grey and Storm grey so the different shades theory might be correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the reply krafty. its a snugtop canopy. ah thats probably why i couldnt find it on nissan website. it appears they no longer have the storm/hippo grey. think this colour was on the 2010 stx.

so theres a chance it may not even fit if its off a stx. waiting to hear back from seller yet.

Latest posts

Back