Compressor behind rear seat?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo54

Reaction score
Hi all, is it ok to mount a compressor behind the rear seat? It will be a tight fit but does fit. Will it get hot enough to burn back of seat? It is a boss compressor and fills a tank mounted under the tub.

I won't use it much, just want to free up more tub space.

T54

Will it fit under your front seat ? I had my ARB ckma12 compressor mounted under my front seat in the patrol. Gotta get one for the navara yet so have not tested to see if it will fit. It never cause a problem in the patrol burning anything.

Yeah it fits snug. More worried about the heat in such a small area. It is quite a big compressor and no way would fit under a seat.

Thanks, t54

I have my arb comp mounted behind the seat.. it tucks up in the top drivers side corner so I can just get to the outlet.. It gets bloody hot but hasn't had any issues yet.. and no way it would fit under the seat

I have mine behind the rear passenger side seat. I used rubber mounts to stop the vibration and roofing screws to secure it. I haven't had any problems yet, I always let it cool down before I drive off after airing up

Latest posts

Back